Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 June 2011

The 30-Day Song Challenge Part 2

(Link to Part 1)


Day 11 - A Song From Your Favourite Band

One of the BEST songs of the 80s and arguably their best song ever. Never ever gets old. Further evidence that nobody does 'cover' songs like the Pet Shop Boys.
 
Day 12 - A Song From a Band You Hate

Can't bring myself to listen to more than 5 seconds of this utter bilge. Was sorely spoilt for choice in this category, with all the rancid heavy metal crap that exists, but I chose these guys because in a fair fight, I KNOW I could kick the shit out of all of the
m.
 
Day 13 - A Song That is a Guilty Pleasure

I fully admit that G4 were/are my all time favourite X-Factor performers and I loved the hybrid pop/opera music they did. This song is my favourite of theirs...
 
Day 14 - A Song That No-one Would Expect You to Love

I don't know WHAT it is about the Sugababes (in their first few incarnations anyway) but they've consistently released good music and that's strange to me as I've never been a girl/boy-band fan. This song is just awes
ome sauce!
 
Day 15 - A Song That Describes You

Ever felt like like all the good things in life happen to other people and that as hard as you try, you always end up second best? Yes, me too. And that's why I chose this song.
 
Day 16 - A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate

Now, I have to say there's no song I 'hate', that I used to love, if I hate a song, I always did. But I chose this song purely for the fact it's on EVERY bloody 80's compilation and it's become a bit 'meh' to me now.
 
Day 17 - A Song That You Hear Often on the Radio

Hear often? How about every poxy time I turn on Heart FM? If it's not being played when I switch it on, it'll be in two or three songs time. Gah! Enough now, plzkthx.
 
Day 18 - A Song That You Wish You Heard on the Radio

Oh I've waited for this!! Can you imagine a song like this being released nowadays? To think this was a top ten song in the eighties. And yes, I wish I had heard it on the radio. Would have been great to see how people react.
 
Day 19 - A Song From Your Favourite Album

My favourite album of all time is 'Very' by Pet Shop Boys and this is my fave song from the album. Enjoy!
 
Day 20 - A Song That You Listen To When You’re Angry

Oh yes. The perfect song to scream at the idiots that annoy you (and they know who they are).
 
Next up, Days 21 to 30

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, it says song 15 is private, what is it?

    Epiphany (from GB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changed it now. Stupid YouTube. *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete