Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 June 2011

The 30-Day Song Challenge

Back in March/April I participated in a rather fun little 'game' on Facebook, where 30 days were devoted to 30 songs, each one with a particular meaning to you.

I thought at the time I should probably record my answers for posterity and to see if my mind changes as time goes on.

So I've gone through my Facebook history and pulled out all 30 songs and will list them here for your viewing pleasure.  And mine too.



Day 01 - Your Favourite Song

Well, it had to be.  Loved this song since forever and even now still gives me goosebumps.  Just brilliant.
 
Day 02 - Your Least Favourite Song

Ghastly, turgid, awful. The main reason I never go to a karaoke and hand in a 'blank slip' as I just KNOW this is the song I'll be given. 
 
Day 03 - A Song That Makes You Happy

Can't help but forget how crummy life is when I hear this song...
 
Day 04 - A Song That Makes You Sad

Real tearjerker of a song, about broken relationships, and let's be honest, we've all been there...
 
Day 05 - A Song That Reminds You Of Someone

Well, it's Dad, of course. Had this song at his funeral and the song is so appropriate for him because it's completely INappropriate. Miss you Pops. x
 
Day 06 - A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere

Everytime I hear this song, I'm instantly reminded of the few months in 2000 when I was working in Bristol and Cardiff and this song was ALWAYS on Radio 1 when I was driving around...
 
Day 07 - A Song that Reminds You of a Certain Event

This song always reminds me of being at a school concert watching Chris Green and Chris Bob-Amara doing a dance routine. Great memories...
 

Day 08 - A Song that You Know All The Words To

Decided not to use this for Day 15. Heheh.
 

Day 09 - A Song That You Can Dance To

HAHAHAHAHA. Just because it's a song I *CAN* dance to, doesn't mean I will... Oh and if the girl in the blue top and trousers with long dark hair is watching, call me. :-)
 

Day 10 - A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep

Beautiful, haunting, perfect for chilling out. Was torn between this and Vangelis, but I chose this because, well, to be fair, it won the coin toss. :)
 
Next up, Days 11 to 20

No comments:

Post a Comment